Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Favorite Products for My Natural Hair


Disclaimer: All Products shown were purchased by me with my moolah! Products: Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Carol's Daughter Curl Definer Eco Styler Gel 100% Pure Coconut Oil LustraSilk Cholesterol Shea Butter Trader Joes Tree Tea Tingle Shampoo and Conditioner TRESemme Curl Hydration Creme 100% Jojoba Oil 100% Vitamin E Oil Pure Glycerin Extra Virgin Olive Oil w/ Essential oil added (optional) Organix Coconut Milk All of these products i have used one time or another throughout the year to keep my hair shiny, healthy and manageable! Comment, Like, shoot me an inbox msg, MOST IMPORTANTLY SUBSCRIBE!!! Smooches XOXO!

Pole Pruner Electric Top Quality Shopping Teeter Gravity Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links